Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday's finds

via
What a bumper of a week that was! Before we get into another 2 days of weekend fun, here are my few links I've saved for Friday's finds....

1. Recipe of the week: New-York style cheesecake. I've been searching for what looks like a traditional cheesecake recipe and I think I've found it. Admittedly, I'm yet to trial this one...but it looks the part!

via
2. DIY: if you have some spare time this weekend, get yourself paper mache-ing these beautiful gold, polka dot bowls.

3. The over-sized 'it' bag is over and making way for the lady-like purse. Considering my recent almost-too-big-to-be-practical leather tote buy, I'm keeping my hands over my ears and singing "laaa's" to block out the (bad) news.

3 comments:

  1. Let me know how the cheesecake turns out!

    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Maria! thanks for the visit lades, i always adore reading your incredibly thoughtful comments :)

    i've been below blog radar lately too, totally understand but have to say the latest design evolution of your space is gorgeous. very clean and i adore the minty green - such a beautiful presentation all around!!

    how cute are those bowls! i definitely got inspired to do something similar! and a monster bag is just the ticket for all i need to carry around - my ears are covered right along with you. love my enormous totes, just like Mary Poppins did. baha! cheers to a stellar new week ahead. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails