Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Walk yourself happy


I know it looks like I'm obsessed with foot-shots, but it's not the case! This morning, with coffee in hand, I did a classic double-taker and backed myself up to snap this road-side stamp. Seems I've been missing a sneaky health initiative marking the streets around my neck of the woods.
"walk yourself happy, just 30 min a day, be active"
Don't know about you, but I found it hard to walk away from that happy-stamp and not feel guilty about plonking my rear on the couch after a day's work!
 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So inspirational! I love this!

    XO Jill

    jillianturner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so inspirational - as Jill has written. pralinkablogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this. And love walking. Although this long drawn out summer is making the longer walks disappear until the cooler weather arrives again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails