Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hey you!

 photo pin_zpsbd87e97e.jpg
There's been a lot of the "leave it and move on" thinking in my world this past little while. Do you ever get that pinch from a been-and-gone-thing you realise you've accidentally held within you? Damn things take up too much space, huh! I've been circling these (very few) been-and-gones and finally decided they're getting the flick to make room for a whole lotta wonderful waiting at my doorstep!
There's nothing worse than realising you could be holding yourself back from so much more. Following my 2013 rule#2, I'm doing something about it - eliminating and simplifying. Genius, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails