Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday's Finds



Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
via the design files

First week of December, done! Must admit, I've been a little off the blog-radar lately and it's got everything to do with diving into the first week of my newest assignment doing all things online-communications-y. Pretty snazzy stuff. In between that and drilling my toes through hours of ballet class, I've been keeping a few bookmarks up my sleeve for a cheeky time-eater post. Click away and enjoy!

1. It's everything hot-and-summer-time-fun in my neck of the woods offering the perfect excuse to whip these mango and salted coconut Popsicles! 

2. Design buffs, be seated and hide your credit card. This fab open house went on in Melbourne a few days ago with all sorts of wild design covetables hanging about.

3. I'm on a bit of a Melbourne rant in this post, but it's impossible not to share these gorgeous finds. The new Mynd Interiors store is no exception.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
via my iphone whilst on a walk down south yarra way....

In case anyone asks, I'm headed off to a wonderful summer-sun-drenched weekend spent amongst my nearest and dearest. I'm especially giddy about the time I'm getting to spend with the boy over delicious eats and a glass of 'grapes', talking about anything, everything and the rest. Lately, as work picks up a roaring pace for him, our time to sit and do jack becomes less frequent but that much more brilliant...

How are you spending your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails