Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Handwritten love



The grass is definitely greener since I unwrapped my very own copy of Things I Love by Megan Morton - you might remember this post where I waved a few pompoms around for the release of the delicious mish mash of style inspiration. Making things that much more special is the little personal touch of Megan's grey-inked, handwritten note inside the cover. If you don't already know, anything handwritten sets me giddy; there's something especially charming about a pen-to-paper note of hello, don't you think?

Here's another little sticky beak into a few pages of this beautifully styled print brightening up my days...


all snaps taken by my iphone - sorry about the quality

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this! And it's true, hand written letters are the best ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not familiar with Megan Morton, but based on these snaps, I think I need to be! The elements of fun and whimsy she brought to her book brought a big smile to my face on an early morning. And really, isn't that what books are all about?
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails