Thursday, October 18, 2012

It's black and white

via
The talent that screams through Lina Arvidsson's lens had me stuck in my tracks when I came across collection after collection of her brilliant photography. I thought this image was by far the best to reflect a little of the giddiness I'm feeling and finding in the things that fill my days. Sometimes all that's needed to plant my feet firmly on this ground and centre every sense of my being is to don the old black and white approach. Finding that simplicity and calm gravitates my energy to the treasures that fuel me - my love, my family, my friends.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, yes - nice and graphic gets straight to the point every time doesn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to finding simplicity! Beautiful post!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this and had to "Pin It" immediately!
    xx, Chelsea
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails