Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday's Finds

via 73 Letterpress

Bring on the weekend! Here's a sneaky three links to help us through the last few work-day-hours...

1. As part of a 'homemade instruments' submission, this smarty pants has taken things to a new level. Sit back and enjoy...Fast Food in C Major.


via
2. Having stumbled his way across the globe, this whisky pro presents us with the 101 WorldWhiskies to Try Before You Die. I'm not supporting any drunken silliness...in fact, I'm just a tad swooned by the catalog design!


3. If your lost with nothing to do, I suggest you click your way over to 73 Letterpress and flick through a set of time-passers! Brilliant.

I'll see you on the other side of this wonderful weekend! Welcome to my lovely new followers too. x

1 comment:

  1. Hello!! Thanks for just the niiiiicest comment on my other (Lunazine) blog. Your encouragement is so appreciated - I am faltering badly this semester (and it's such an important one - the final one!) and your words really lifted me. Lunazine is the blog I have to upkeep as it's related to my course assessment but hopefully when I get more time I can bring Luna landing back to life a little. Look at yours though - so stylish! That 73 letter press is genuinely cool - how do you find these thing??
    Have a wonderful weekend yourself! xx.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails