Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Design file

via

I'm a sucker for brand I.D, for those who didn't know and this beauty is no exception. In a serious state of kid-and-cake heaven, I've been stuck, giddy in my tracks, gawking over my latest find at SeptemberIndustry, and with good reason...

As part of the State of Design Festival the pop-up Micro Kitchen was standing around Melbourne-town for a week in its lofty space. The plywood furniture, hand painted branding and tongue-in-cheek design concept of designer 'spooning' chef was the result of these clever cookies. Even if you have no design-love-bone in your body, the snaps are worth a peep!

1 comment:

  1. Totally awesome. I can see your love for it all. They did a very clean job.

    - Sarah
    agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails