Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Make sure it's remarkable


image source / I'll get that posted ASAP...

Sometimes hanging up the "back in 5-er" is much needed; in my case it seems I've flicked it over on my blog without realising. I won't be long, but I will be taking a little break from the regular posts and blog visits to sort my energy as we (my family) take this time to be by my grandpa's side. It's difficult not to let  that sting of reality get you, but we maintain a balanced perspective on the direction his road has taken - after 3 weeks in hospital, critically ill. It is somewhat comforting, though, to know that this mellow pace we (family) are travelling to can be lifted by a shift in focus to the remarkable story that is my grandpa's. Not to mention his cheeky humour, gappy-grin, love of family and strength in his beliefs. He has injected an everlasting and unmatched streak of happiness and strength in each of our lives ...

Hope to see you when I get back into the swing of things. I'm not sure how long it will take for consistent posts to make their way back but in the mean time I appreciate your patience! Maria x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails