Friday, May 25, 2012

...and now for the bubbles


With my new job venture under way, the past bumper of a week snatched every ounce of concentration and buzz within me. Fair to say I'm itching to get my tappers into some inched-up kicks for my super-duper-one-of-a-kind-count-them-on-one-hand-kinda-friend's hens 'do'. With our lists of of to-do's now checked off as have-dones, us (that's four of us) bridesmaids are ready to pop the bubbles and paint Adelaide town red....and pink, thanks to our well thought out colour scheme!

On a note of all things fluffy, white and wedding-like, here's a few links to get us swaying to 5pm a little quicker.

1. This wedding ticks a few perfection boxes...and then some! Although I'm not one to usually lean the formal way, I must admit I'm a sucker for a well donned bow tie...


2. One step ahead of the pack are Oscar De La Renta's 2013 bridal threads.

See you on the other side of a wonderful weekend x

1 comment:

  1. Loveee wedding posts :) Pretty pictures. SO I gotta ask... is it you getting married?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails