Friday, May 4, 2012

Hop, skip & a jump

via
Was it just me or was that a whirl of a week? Dunno 'bout you, but I'm limbering up and prepping a sprinters start to bolt off into a couple of days to recoup. Nothing sounds better than settling down to weekend-morning-hours with a strong caffeine hit at a new haunt and launching myself into a new read! But before I can get to the good stuff, there's a few hours between me and Friday's finish line. To help me (and you) along the way, here's a couple of finds to click...

1. Manning Cartell's ss2012 collection is a breath of fresh air and has me wishing these wintry days could move on a little quicker!

2. Wondering where the top nosh is at these days? San Pellegrino has released its top 100 list of the Best restaurants in the world...and four of them are here in Australia! 

Have a lovely weekend! x

4 comments:

  1. love the wonderful photo. and i will go wherever san pellegrino tells me to! seriously! please tell me one is in colorado...xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey new layout!!! Love this! Have a great weekend lovely!
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Angie! Glad you like it :) lovely to hear from you x

      Delete
  3. Your blog is really special in it's design, I like it!
    thank you so much for your comment
    I'm always really happy when people comment on my posts:)

    xx claude//imaginetheswallows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails