Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Don't get dull

via

I'll admit that just before I saw this I muttered "If it weren't for making my peppermint leaf tea (my morning ritual), I'd be soooo bored!"

Fact is, a corporate desk can often kick the joys out of you. So to spark things up in my days, I make my way through these beautifully packaged herbal goodies.  I can't possibly settle for the thought that I might be boring and thanks to these guys, I'll never have to mumble those words again for as long as I sit behind a desk.


via

T2, the Melbourne based tea label, is carrying on taking out the heavy-weights in tea-land...and brand ID!  Of course their quality leaves are taking them places, but I'm carrying on with a few hurrahs for their simple and effective design and packaging. The perfect remedy to fight the boredom pains through the day. Emergency supplies available through their online store too. What's your survival kit filled with to see you through the work hour slumps?

2 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie! You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I'd like to invite you to be my friend and follow each other:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool packaging for a tea! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I'm happy to be a new follower:)
    xoxo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails