Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Black is the New Black

jak & jil blog
Just as I thought I was taming my blogging addiction during work hours, I popped on over to Jak & Jil! Bad Move! On a positive note? I got the heads-up to winter wardrobe essentials. It seems my wardrobe of black basics will need its dry-cleaned threads ready for action when the high winter calls for a blackbone to keep yours truly looking the part. As much as I'm enjoying splashing a hint of colour on my hangers, I just can't shake the love for threads of noir! Call me weird, call me boring, tell me black isn't the answer to the world's slimming secrets. I'm still gonna be cheerin' on for a little reunion with this classic, bold tone of all tones!
p.s. Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails