Sunday, August 28, 2011

The August Break

via
I'm a tad late to jump on board with this but am going to give it a go. I came across this great idea over at Hearted Girl. The plan for the August Break is that you simply share one photo (or more!) per day on your blog – Monday to Friday, or every day. Susannah Conway, the lady behind the great idea, already has 782 members (me being the 783rd).  I'm looking forward to it...I always end up with photos of something that inspired me that day but rarely find the words to make it blog worthy. So, here goes. I'll be posting from 29 Aug - 4 Sept.

1 comment:

  1. i should have jumped on this bandwagon also since iw as barely around this month in the first place!! looking forward to your photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails