Monday, November 22, 2010

bells are ringin'



image snippet & ink blog

"you know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams"

I was reminded of Dr Seuss' simple words when I came across this post which I think brings back the pure meaning of a wedding day. Nothing flash, just an honest declaration of an unshakable love. Bride is barefoot dressed in her great-grandma's 1930's wedding gown (beautiful), groom wears vintage, and guests celebrate in the backyard munching on tacos. [see more]

Having nothing to do with the 'love' thing, this quote still fits pretty neatly with my current situation. I'm losing sleep with anticipation for my brother's wedding day - 1 day til my flight back home and just a few more til wedding bells ring. I feel like a kid bursting with excitement! Just thinking about the day and its up-in-the-cloud romance gets me giddy. It's also got something to do with spending a week beside that beautiful family and those precious friends of mine. It's always the simple things. Like tacos, i guess...

2 comments:

  1. I love this quote...so true and makes me so happy because it is exactly how I feel about my boyfriend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't lovely! so beautiful about your relationship. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails