Tuesday, September 28, 2010

bday girl



And so, today marks the 25th year since the world set eyes on me. TWENTY FIVE. This is also my first birthday away from home [family] since moving to melbourne. Here i am, clean and leaning my way (day 6 on the 'detox' may i add), eating minced turkey and steamed zucchini (possibly overate), whilst the family (in Adelaide) enjoys granny's perfectly Greek-roasted lamb and probably one of those Delicious cakes we regret noshing on once we see that annoyingly accurate scale-pin creep way past our desired kg.
Thanks goes to my lovely family and those precious friends of mine who understand and love me, and give me their care, patience, and hearts. love you. M xx

picture from ableandgame.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails